|J Hitchcock Tree Services Ltd.|
|Tree Surgery and Arboricultural Services|
"A great service, before, during, and after. Polite, professional totally honest and prompt. A joy to witness such coordinated professionalism of your team. Such concentrated and diligent care which brought the whole operation to a safe and effective conclusion. Large tree close to greenhouse, neighbours sheds, fences and my bungalow but not a blemish! For me, total satisfaction and a privilege to recommend genuine craftsmen." (Mr B, Swaffham)
- "We are writing to say just how pleased we are with the services of Jon Hitchcock and his team. Written quotes were very reasonable and supplied promptly. We had a large sickly ash tree removed and were so impressed with the team, that when another very large tree needed removing, we again chose Jon Hitchcock. The team were punctual, courteous and very professional. When the second tree which was very near a power line, had to be removed, Mr Hitchcock liaised with UK Power Network and made all the necessary arrangements. All wood and brash were removed and the garden left looking spotless. Would thoroughly recommend this firm." (Mr & Mrs G, Great Dunham)
- "Thank you very much for your work on our five old rotten and dangerous damson trees. As you know we had hoped they would be strong enough to withstand our recent strong gales, but when two fell we called you and it was a relief that you responded and dealt with the other three quickly and efficiently." (Mr & Mrs G, Wellingham)
- "The tree looks great and to be honest the garden was so tidy it would have been difficult to tell that you’d been there! A fantastic job." (Mr J, Fransham)
- "Many, many thanks to you and your men for an excellent job. We are both very pleased with the results and are looking forward to enjoying a much sunnier garden next summer. Thanks again, for your proffessionalism, your patience and your expertise" (Mr & Mrs R, Litcham)
- "We found Mr Hitchcock carried out his work in a professional and tidy manner, and would recommend him to future customers." (Mr & Mrs A, Beeston)
- "Excellent work; will recommend to friends" (Mrs C, Tatterford)
- "We were extremely satisfied with the work that you carried out on both trees, you were very knowledgeable on the tree type and the necesssary work required (pruning/crown lifting) in order that the tree maintained its shape. The task from initial quote to final completion was very professional and efficient, I have you pencilled in to climb/inspect them next year." (Mr W, Swaffham)
- "Within 1 hour of my phone call, you had visited and assessed our situation, offering confident, clear and concise advice on what needed to be done. You quoted us a highly competitive rate the same day and, as we wanted the job done quickly, you offered to undertake the work within the week. On the day, we were extremely happy with all aspects of the work you carried out on our Silver Birch. From what I saw, safety was carefully considered and contingencies taken. The work was carried out quietly and efficiently.
As you know we were a little concerned at the shape we would be left with after the necessary 'tunnels' had been cut through the tree to allow safe passage of the telephone wires, but we were surprised to find that you had, in fact, improved it's shape considerably. The tree is now even and airy through the branches.
Throughout - we found you punctual, polite and keen to ensure that we were satisfied with every aspect. The site was left neat and tidy, plus you offered some very helpful closing advice (concerning the mild attack of 'witches broom' and a few bits of old damage we should keep an eye on)." (Mrs P, Pentney)
- "As far as feedback is concerned, I can confirm that I am very pleased with the work you carried out. It was conducted in a safe and professional manner exactly as per the quotation you provided and with no damage to closely neighbouring fences and property, making the removal of such large trees a challenging task. The scale of the task was also appreciated by our neighbours, who have commented favourably on the work. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone in need of similar tree work, indeed I have already done so." (Mr W, Mundford)
- "John and his team were excellent, displaying a thoroughly professional attitude and real care and thoughtfulness in the work they carried out. We arevery pleased with the results and the area was left neat and tidy with all the cutting neatly piled up ready for disposal. Many thanks John & team for a great job." (Mr R, Litcham)